Sacred Heart Cathedral Parish Hall
Sacred Heart Cathedral in Davenport, IA was in need of an addition to provide a large gathering space, added restrooms, and ADA accessibility. Seedorff Masonry was contracted by Swanson Construction to provide the CMU backup and partition walls along with the cast stone veneer on the Parish Hall addition.
The addition was designed to mimic the 1890 building details. Nearly 13,00 square feet of cast stone was used for the masonry work on this project.
Architect Bracke, Hays, Miller Mahon Architects
Contractor Swanson Construction